Registered users of The Watch Superstore earn Elite Points on every purchase, referral, review and even your Birthday!
- Earn 2 Elite Points for every £1 you spend. For example, if your order value is £100, you will receive 200 Elite Points!
- Each Elite Point is equivalent to £0.01 pence, so 200 Elite Points will convert to £2.00, which you can redeem against future purchases.
- Sign up and receive 25 Elite Points.
- You will earn 10 Elite Points for each review you leave.
- You will earn 500 Elite Points when you refer a friend and they spend over £50 in one transaction.
- We give you 200 Elite Points on your Birthday each year! Just enter your date of birth when you register.
Redeem Your Elite Points
So simple to use, Elite Points can be deducted from your basket total. When you add items to your basket, you will see the Elite Points total appear. By reviewing your basket, you can then select the number of Elite Points you wish to use against your transaction..
Elite Points earned through an order will only appear in your account once your order has been processed and marked as “shipped”.
Our Policy On Elite Points
Elite Points are only earned and redeemed when you are logged in, using The Watch Superstore checkout.
- PayPal payments do not qualify for Elite Points.
- 1 Elite Point is equal to £0.01 (1 pence) and they are non-transferable.
- One account per person.
- Elite Points cannot be used in conjunction with discount codes.
- Elite Points will be erased if the associated account or Elite Points programme is closed..
- Elite Points are valid up to 1 year after you receive them. Unused Elite points will be erased.
- Elite Points can be earned on every purchase, referral, review and Birthday..
- Suspected fraud or a breach in our Terms and Conditions or Elite Points Policy may result in the account being terminated.
- 25 Elite Points are automatically credited to newly registered accounts.
- 500 Elite Points will be automatically credited to you if you refer a friend who spends more than £50 in a single transaction and only after the 14 day cooling off period. If your friend’s order is cancelled or returned to us within the cooling off period, you will not receive the referral Elite Points.
- If you enter your date of birth when you register with us, we will automatically credit your account with 200 Elite Points on that day every year.
- If you cancel an order, the Elite Points will be refunded into your account.
- Our liability regarding any event related to the Elite Points programme will be to credit your account with Elite Points that may have been wrongly deducted or failed to be credited to your account. This is subject to English Law and does not exclude or limit our liability set out in our Terms & Conditions.